We’re back and live!
Save $100 off a full price ticket when you book by 5:00pm, Monday 31 May 2021 (AEST) (or until sold out). Get a further 10% off when you book between 2 – 10 people.
To view our ticket types and buy tickets, click here.
What’s New in 2021?
- New location and venue: thanks to the support of Destination Gold Coast, we’re pleased to be holding AFIC at Sea World Resort.
- Expanded conference program: AFIC 2021 will run over 2.5 days (expanded from our original 1.5 days in 2019). An official conference program will be announced in the coming weeks. To view our first round of 2021 speakers, click here
- Discounted accommodation, theme park passes and 50% off flights: why not turn your business trip into a family holiday? For more info, click here.
- New ticket types & payment plans: we understand first-hand the economic impact that covid-19 has had upon our industry. We have therefore introduced a variety of ticket types in 2021 to suit all budgets, as well as introduced a payment plan option.
- Partner EOIs: keen to partner or exhibit with us? We’re keen for that too. You may be eligible to claim 50% of your costs through Austrade’s Business Events Grant Program. For more info and to submit an EOI, click here
To be notified of future event updates, please subscribe to our database.
What previous delegates and speakers say about AFIC..
“A wonderful conference for industry professionals from the festival landscape to share knowledge, learn about innovative developments, exchange information and discuss the key issues the industry faces. I was able to network and hear from some of the most experienced professionals on important topics. Being the only conference in Australia dedicated to servicing festival industry professionals I felt it was important to attend the inaugural Australian Festival Industry Conference.” Heather Croall, CEO, Adelaide Fringe Festival (SA)
“Australia’s festival industry needs a place to collaborate, focus, share, and innovate together as a group. The inaugural AFIC was everything the industry needs. This conference will become a critical piece of industry infrastructure in years to come.” Dave Horsley, Co-founder & Director, Screenwave International Film Festival (NSW)
“I rate it at 100% because you covered so many topics, had some fabulous speakers and the event was extremely well organised! Everyone I spoke to was very happy with the event.” Carol Hughes, Tamworth Shire Council (Tamworth Country Music Festival) (NSW)
“All the speakers were relevant to events and it was a great way to network with other event people. The location was easy to travel to and the resort was perfect.” Chantelle French, Events Officer, Waratah-Wynyard Council (TAS)
“Carlina, you did a brilliant job of curating relevant and useful presentations for the inaugural event. I wouldn’t have changed anything & I found it a very useful event for networking.” Phil Nicholas, Events Delivered (NSW)
Established in 2019, the Australian Festival Industry Conference (AFIC) is the only conference in Australia dedicated exclusively to servicing the thousands of festival industry professionals that produce quality music, arts and culture, food and drink, “intellectual and ideas” and sporting festivals! Learn more
Before you go, be sure to check out our ‘Useful Resources’ page for a list of job opportunities, grants, useful resources, and more – click here