2021 Speaker Expressions of Interest
Thanks for your interest in speaking at AFIC 2021! Our first round of speakers have been released and we are keen to bring on board many more yet! You can view our confirmed speakers by clicking here.
AFIC is about bringing the Australian festival community together – this is particularly vital after the disastrous year that 2020 was. You can read more about AFIC and its purpose by clicking here.
If you are a specialist in the following areas, we would welcome your EOI:
- Health & medical best-practice for festivals (with a particular focus on covid-19 safety planning) (panel discussion)
- Event insurance (panel)
- The future of streaming and content-on-demand (panel)
- The future of sustainability at festivals (panel)
- Attracting sponsorship
- Enhancing your festival’s accessibility
- Risk management
We also welcome submissions from any other experts who feel they have valuable content and learnings to share with the Australian festival community. To submit your EOI, click here.
- Speakers receive a complimentary conference package ticket (physical and virtual bundle) to AFIC 2021, valued at $1550 (inc. GST). This includes physical entry to ALL aspects of AFIC 2021 including presenter sessions, networking events (welcome function and ‘festival showcase’ event). It also includes all conference program catering across the three days
- Complimentary access to ALL on-demand recordings of the 2021 conference’s presentations for three months after AFIC’s conclusion
- Complimentary national media and marketing exposure in the months leading up to AFIC and an opportunity to be interviewed by relevant trade publications. All of our media coverage to date is available on our website and can be viewed by clicking here
- Being seen to be actively supporting the immediate recovery and advancement of the Australian festival industry in a “post-covid-19 world”
Interested in being a speaker at AFIC in 2021? Submit your EOI by clicking here
EOI’s close: 5pm, Friday 2 April 2021