2021 Partners & Exhibitor Expression of Interest
Partnership and exhibition opportunities for AFIC 2021 are now open!
If you’re interested in being part of Australia’s ONLY conference for festival industry professionals, please submit an EOI and you will be e-mailed our 2021 Partnership Prospectus which will outline all of the key information relating to this year’s event, including our pricing for both partnering and exhibiting.
We will then contact you via phone within two business days to gain your feedback and discuss how you would like to move forward.
To submit a Partner or Exhibitor EOI for AFIC 2021, please click here.
Austrade’s ‘Business Event Grant Program’
Eligible AFIC partners may qualify for a 50% reimbursement of their partner or exhibition costs!
AFIC has been successfully listed on the ‘Schedule of Approved Business Events’ as part of Austrade’s ‘Business Event Grant Program’.
What this means for AFIC 2021 Partners:
- As an interested partner or exhibitor, you can now apply under the Business Events Grants Program to
cover 50% of the costs of participating in AFIC
- You can apply for a reimbursement or “grant” ranging from $5,000 to $250,000. This means to claim $5,000 you will need to spend a minimum of $10,000
- There are a range of eligible expenses associated with the Program (including travel and accounting) – please visit the website to download the list.
- You can spread this amount across multiple events that are listed on the ‘Schedule of Approved Business Events’
on Austrade’s website
- Please view the Program Guidelines and the list of Eligible Expenses you can claim for via the Program’s website – click here
- We strongly recommend contacting the Program direct with any specific questions around eligibility. Whilst AFIC can provide some basic guidance, we cannot provide expert advice on the Program. Contact details are available via the website link (as above)
Grant applications close 30 June 2021 (or earlier if funding is exhausted), so you need to get in quick!
What previous delegates and speakers have had to say about AFIC..
“A wonderful conference for industry professionals from the festival landscape to share knowledge, learn about innovative developments, exchange information and discuss the key issues the industry faces. I was able to network and hear from some of the most experienced professionals on important topics. Being the only conference in Australia dedicated to servicing festival industry professionals I felt it was important to attend the inaugural Australian Festival Industry Conference.” Heather Croall, CEO, Adelaide Fringe Festival (SA)
“Australia’s festival industry needs a place to collaborate, focus, share, and innovate together as a group. The inaugural AFIC was everything the industry needs. This conference will become a critical piece of industry infrastructure in years to come.” Dave Horsley, Co-founder & Director, Screenwave International Film Festival (NSW)
“I rate it at 100% because you covered so many topics, had some fabulous speakers and the event was extremely well organised! Everyone I spoke to was very happy with the event.” Carol Hughes, Tamworth Shire Council (Tamworth Country Music Festival) (NSW)
“All the speakers were relevant to events and it was a great way to network with other event people. The location was easy to travel to and the resort was perfect.” Chantelle French, Events Officer, Waratah-Wynyard Council (TAS)
“Carlina, you did a brilliant job of curating relevant and useful presentations for the inaugural event. I wouldn’t have changed anything & I found it a very useful event for networking.” Phil Nicholas, Events Delivered (NSW)
Official Destination Partner