Welcome to Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour is famous for its friendly beach-side atmosphere. The city is surrounded by an abundance of pristine National Parks and the sub-tropical Solitary Islands Marine Park, along with approximately 60km of pristine coastline. For more information on how you can enjoy a leisurely stay while in Coffs Harbour, click here.
Stay onsite at AFIC 2019, at Opal Cove Resort. The resort boasts magnificent ocean views and offers a variety of room types and sizes.
Special Offer: to take advantage of the below rates, phone (02) 6651 0510 or email [email protected] and use the code ‘AFIC 2019‘
- Resort Room Single $153.50 (breakfast included)
- Resort Room Twin/Double $175.00 (breakfast included)
- Ocean Room Single $173.50 (breakfast included)
- Ocean Room Twin/Double $195.00 (breakfast included)
- Junior Suite Single $253.50 (breakfast included)
- Junior Suite Twin $275.00 (breakfast included)
- 2 Bedroom Self Contained Villas $290.00 – unserviced / room only / minimum 2 nights (breakfast optional *)
- 3 Bedroom Self Contained Villas $330.00 – unserviced / room only / minimum 2 nights (breakfast optional *)
- 4 Bedroom Beachfront Apartments $450.00 – unserviced / room only /minimum 2 nights (breakfast optional *)
*breakfast can be added for an additional $21.50 per person, per day.
Coffs Harbour boasts an exciting array of hotels, resorts, bed and breakfasts, and more. For a full list of accommodation options, visit the Coffs Coast tourism website.
Getting to Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour is conveniently located half way between Sydney and Brisbane. Coffs Harbour’s geographic proximity to various key metropolitan and major regional catchment areas makes it easy for delegates to the event by plane, car, train or bus.
- Flights: flights depart daily from Sydney and Brisbane. There are regular weekly flights from Melbourne. Coffs Harbour is serviced by Virgin Australia, Qantas, Tiger Australia and Fly Corporate.
- Car: approximately 5.5 hours north of Sydney, 4 hours north of Newcastle, and 5 hours south of Brisbane.
- Train: the XPT train runs to/from Sydney and Brisbane and includes multiple stops along the way.
- Bus: Greyhound services the area on a daily basis – view the timetable